Malaysian climber describes harrowing descent of Mount Denali

SEPANG – The climber Muhammad Illaham Ishak who was stranded on Mount Denali, in Alaska, United States of America, revealed that he had decided to descend by himself to camp five to arrange for a private helicopter so as to help his friends trapped on the mountain due to bad weather, on May 28,

Zulkifli’s condition was worsening and his leg had been injured. He had no choice but to go down to the bottom of the mountain alone to seek emergency assistance.

I went to the Football Field to look for a private helicopter that could go to Ajoi’s (Zulkifli’s) house, but the service was not available. Only rangers were there, and the weather prevented them from going up.

The rangers examined my hands and told me I had High Altitude Pulmonary Emdema (Hape). They also said to not wait and come down as soon as possible.

He told the media that the helicopter was originally supposed to drop Ajoi into a bucket and then bring me down. But due to the bad weather conditions and his health, the pilots decided to fly me first.

The family and friends of the climber were waiting for him at KLIA with shouts and “Allahu akhbar”. They had been anxiously anticipating his return after the tragedy that struck him and two other Malaysian mountaineers on May 27, following their successful summit of Mount Denali.

Muhammad Illaham is the president of the Malaysian Alpine Tour Club. He said that after he fell, he immediately went to hospital to be admitted in the emergency room because he had level three frostbite.

Muhammad Illaham was also concerned about Zulkifli’s and Zainudin’s condition, as they were on the Football Field, which is located at a height between Denali Peak and Camp Five of 5,791 meters.

“I had hoped the helicopter could take them on May 29 but it was unable to do so due to the bad weather.

“On May 31 the ranger managed to get up, but everyone was shocked because Ajoi left us two day earlier. Wisma putra told me that I was surprised. He added that he felt relieved when Zainudin was able to bring down the bucket.

Zulkifli died on 29 May at 6am local, while sheltering in a snow cavern known as the “Football Field”. Hape is suspected to have been the cause.

Local authorities helped to safely remove his body from the scene of the accident at 8.30am local time on June 1, 2006.

Muhammad Illaham expressed his gratitude to Allah as well for having survived the ordeal.

“I have been facing many challenges since I surrendered my life to God the night after the storm. He said that Allah is the one who helped him with everything.

Muhammad Illaham and two other climbers – Zainudin (48), Zulkifli (37), had reached the top of Mount Denali, at a height 6,190 metres, at 11pm local time on May 27, around.

Muhammad Illaham is a climber who has climbed some of the world’s highest peaks, including Mount Kilimanjaro, Mount Elbrus, Mount Everest, Mount Aconcagua, Mount Carstensz, Mount Aconcagua, Mount Everest, Mount Everest, Mount Everest, Mount Aconcagua, Mount Carstensz, Mount Aconcagua, Mount Carstensz, Mount Carstensz, Mount Aconcagua, Mount.

Related Articles