Logo
i8 Live | iBet - Premier Online Gaming
📢 Important Notice for i8 Live Members 📢

Date: 15/11/2023

We wish to inform our valued players that starting from 15/11/2023, the transfer function for our Lottery games, JJ4D and JJGD, will be discontinued on the i8 Live platform. This decision comes as part of our process to phase out JJ4D and JJGD in the near future.

For those who currently have credits in their lottery game wallets, we are offering a Limited Time Period during which you can still place your bets on these products. We urge you to make the most of this opportunity to use your remaining credits before the service cessation.

🚨 Important Notice 🚨
Please be aware that once the deadline provided by i8 expires, any remaining credits in the game wallet will be considered Void. We strongly encourage our members to take action and utilize their credits to avoid any inconvenience.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding as we continue to refine our platform to bring you the best online gaming experience. Should you have any questions or require assistance, our customer service team is here to help.

Thank you for your ongoing support of i8 Live.

#i8live #LotteryUpdate #JJ4D #JJGD #ImportantNotice
29 days ago

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from i8 Live | iBet - Premier Online Gaming, click on at the bottom under it